Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Turkey Day! Gobble Gobble!


In the spirit of Thanksgiving and the pilgrims and all of the turkey's who must die for my grateful heart and full belly, I would like to offer up a list of all of the things that I am Thankful for.

1. I have no zits today
2. My sweet husband. Makes me wanna be better for him.
3. all off the things that did not happen this year, that could've happened. God protected me from.
4. The good Lord
5. My family. They are amazing and I am lucky.
6. Charlie & Lola the doggies
7. My sweet sweet friends. I cherish.
8. My job, it never really feels like work.
9. Carbs. They are sooooo good.
10. My genetically good legs. (believe me there are alot of things about my body I'd rather not talk about)
11. every day that I am allowed to get older
12. Coffee in the morning. The only thing constant.
13. Holidays that allow us to recharge and stop working and love one another.


I hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving. Find someone you love, and spend it with them.

Peace & Fried Turkey,

Brandon

No comments: