Friday, November 7, 2008

Fat Friday




I feel fat today. How many times have you heard that ? Being a girl will do that to you. Make you feel as if you have eaten every doughnut in the greater Nashville area when the truth is you have only had coffee and a banana  & Peanut Butter Sandwich...... Which was very good if I might add.

I wrote with a super talented guy today, Steve Sullikowski, we wrote a beautiful song called "We were Wild" about first love, and hanging onto it when you grow up. We wrote it with the intention of getting it to Michelle Branch who is apparently looking for her first single... we will see . Reguardless, I always feel good when I finish something. And I did today.

I have a very important date tonight, with my main man Kevin, who will be home soon... so I bett go, feed my doggies, and get ready....

Peace & Love,

Brandon Jane

No comments: