Saturday, June 11, 2011

A woman and Her Hair


With all the changes in my life lately I am thinking cutting my hair. OFF! I have had the same version of my hair since I was 17 years old and departing from my twenties this year I am thinking I need a fresh look, a new start. After all, every girl knows when something ends... job, boyfriend etc. the first thing to go is your hair.



So....

this is me to the left.. of course with 2 hours of hair and make up and I do not look like that right now, on a saturday morning typing on the couch. You actually don't wanna see this ;)


But here are some options I am thinking:

I LOVE Michelle Williams super short do. I am not sure I am fearless enough yet....michelle-williams-495.jpg


Brooklyn Decker is gorgeous with no hair I am sure, but I do like her short bob. I wonder what it would look like on me?!


Brit Maren is so super cool.

Could I get away with this?


I think this is my fav.


So, Yes! NO!??? Maybe? I'll let you know what happens ;)

No comments: