Thursday, March 10, 2011

J.D.

This is J.D. This little golden mutt in the picture to left. J.D. is fourteen or fifteen years old. He was my little brothers first best friend. My mom saved him from being killed by some nut job when he was a puppy and bestowed him on my then 11 year old brother Jared. Hence J.D. Jared's dog ;)

(Jared told Mamma she was J.D.'s Jesus)

He moved to Nashville from Mississippi with us in 1999. My family moved here & sold everything so that we could have a better shot at living out our dreams. You can't be in the music business from Lucedale, Mississippi. He has lived in 5 houses since then. Seen a plethora of backyards (which he has dug a plethora of holes in). He has been run over. Shot. Met my brothers wife and baby daughter and now resides in their permanent backyard. He is kind of incredible. Loyal. Loving. Faithful. We should all be so lucky to have someone love us this much. To have that kind of history is priceless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

make me cry, Bran!