Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Panasonic, may she rest in Peace.

This won't be long... Just thought I would say....My television just went out. Our beautiful, big, panasonic Christmas present is officially toast, for reasons unknown. Other than the fact that it just decided to go to TV heaven and make us miss the newest episode of "Lost" I am wondering what is I am loosing. Maybe I will have a conversation with a human being after 7 pm now and not just sit on the couch sending people to voicemail while being so caught up in my "stories" I refuse to talk to any living breathing person. Am I alone? Am I the only one who gets caught up in the 20 degree weather with a love affair with the television? 

So, all 40 something inches of plasma reality... rest in peace Panasonic. Rest in Peace.

(Let's hope that warranty I bought is still valid?!)

:)

Brandon Jane


No comments: