Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rochester, New York


It's supposed to be cold when we get there tomorrow. Rochester New York. Leah and I have never ever been to Rochester and it is the beautiful beginning of Coldwater Jane introducing ourselves to the world. I don't even know if my sister has ever been this far north before! I am completely excited. Totally overwhelmed, because we have to sing a Christmas song I can't seem to remember the words to when we rehearse. And so happy I get to do this with Leah. I can't believe it is finally time to say our first "Hello" & start singing the songs we have held so closely for so long. But this is what it is all about. Making music you are proud of, and then letting it go, so other's can listen, and hopefully enjoy.

I hope you will follow us as we begin this new journey. What I am sure is going to be a very colorful chapter of our lives. So, here we come Rochester & here we come world.

Brandon Jane

follow our journey on twitter.com/coldwaterjane

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Brandon,

I was watching GAC today and saw your music video, I really enjoyed it! I was rewinding it a lot so I could read what was written on the big red heart in the background and it blew me away!! I think the message you are sending to listeners/viewers is great! Thank you for making the message of Jesus so clear in your video, it is a real encouragement and others really need to hear it.

I wanted to learn more about you guys so I got on the computer and happened to stumble across this blog. When I saw the blogpost titled "Rochester, New York" I was so excited...I live in Rochester! I'm so sad I missed you guys when you were here, I would have loved to come and listen to you sing. But I'm happy that my town was a kick-off place for your music. :) If you are ever in the area again, I'll be sure to be there cheering you on and singing along.

Anyway, thank you again for your godly testimony and I'll be praying for you and your sister as you begin this awesome journey you've been dreaming of. Looking forward to your album.

Best of luck to you!

God Bless,
Julie Rowlands
therowlands7@gmail.com
Psalm 37:4-5